Candy Centerpieces

Candy Centerpieces

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Little Girl Baby Shower

So I have been waiting for a Girl Baby Shower for such a long time and finally got the opportunity to put one together. I had a lot of fun with this pink and white Elephant themed Baby Shower Candy Buffet.  I also had to add the butterflies around the table because they are so cute I couldn't help myself. 
The antique desk I rented from Archive Vintage Rentals in San Clemente, really gave this candy station a unique spin. It just took me back to furniture we would have grown up with and playing with the little girl pink desk and the candy necklaces I felt like a kid again. 
The cute striped bakery bags I got from Layer Cake Shop. They have the cutest baking accessories on their site. I also want to give a special thanks to Melissa at Melissa Lyn Photography for the gorgeous photos. I love love love the photos and I highly recommend her for your photography needs! 








No comments:

Post a Comment