Candy Centerpieces

Candy Centerpieces

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Corporate Customer Appreciation Event, SD Natural History Museum







The San Diego Natural History Museum, what an awesome venue!  I'm going to ask my husband if we can please get re-married here! haha  Very neat place for a party.  HoyleCohen, LLC hosted a Customer Appreciation Event here this past week and I wanted to post some photos of their buffet. They had some beautiful color choices including, burgandy, reds, oranges and yellows. These colors made for a very sophisticated candy buffet. We even added some floral touches to match their table flowers. They provided the awesome centerpiece! Thank you HoyleCohen, it was a pleasure working with you! Please excuse some of these photos, my camera was giving me grief and I had to pull out the good ole' cell phone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment