Candy Centerpieces

Candy Centerpieces

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Los Coyotes Country Club, Buena Park Wedding












Congratulations to Robert & Vanessa. It was a pleasure putting together your candy buffet. Vanessa was such a pleasure to work with and gave me lots of room for creativity. She also had her entire reception filled with up-lights and it really made the buffet shine. My favorite was the Jelly Belly martinis, oh and I always love the cupcake orders I get. Thanks to Donna B's Bakery in Laguna Niguel, CA for the gorgeous cupcakes, brownies and cookies! Here are some photos.  Photography by Brandon Kidd.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, Thank you soo soo much!!!! Everyone loved the candy and they still can not stop talking about them!! You are awesome, thank you so much and once I get my pix I will send you some...thank you!!!!!
    WE LOVE YOU and YOUR WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete